Siren is a Live feature where you can trigger really loud noises when emergencies happens. Imagine receiving a Motion Detection notification where a stranger is entering your home or flipping through your belongings. You can scare the intruders away or bring attention to the crime with Siren.
In this article, you'll find out about:
⚠️Note: Once you turn on Siren, the Camera will start wailing at the maximum volume until you turn it off by tapping the button again
How do I use Siren?
- Select the Camera device you want to view
- Click on the "more" button in the bottom right corner of the screen:
- Tap on the "Siren" icon below to trigger sirens
- Tap on the "Siren" icon again to turn off the sound
What are the requirements to use Siren?
- For Android devices, your operating system must be Android 3.12.02+
- You must be the Owner of the Camera device to use Siren (i.e. members in the Trust Circle cannot use this feature)