A.I. Powered Person Detection is an Alfred Premium feature that only picks up human action from Motion Detection. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning models, Alfred can now differentiate between humans from other triggers (e.g. light changes, clouds, and moving trees). What this means for you is that Alfred will only send you notifications when it detects human action.
In this article you'll learn about:
How do I turn on Person Detection?
- Upgrade to Alfred Premium
- Click on the Camera settings wheel:
- Change "Detection Mode" to "Person Only"
- Set "Sensitivity" to "High" (Suggested)
For the best Person Detection results:
- Mount the Camera 1 to 2 meters above floor level
- Keep the Camera device 0.5 to 12 meters away from the object of interest
- Set the sensitivity to high
What are the requirements to use Person Detection?
You must be an Alfred Premium user to use Person Only.
Here are some other requirements:
|App Version||4.2.0+||2.0.0+||Update Alfred app|
|OS Version||Android 5.0+||iOS 9+||Update OS version (iOS)|
|Camera Version||2.0||n/a||Switch to Camera v2.0|
|OpenGL-ES||3.0+||n/a||Check my device's OpenGL-ES version|
|Chipset||non-Intel||n/a||Check my device's chipset|
To switch to Camera v2.0, please
- Go to your Camera Device
- Tap on "Camera Settings"
- Tap on "Switch to Camera v2.0":
The self-learning model is constantly evolving. Our goal is to provide the most accurate Person Detection model in the home security camera market. Help us make the algorithm smarter by reporting any video that detects anything other than a human.
To subscribe to Alfred Premium, simply tap on the Get Premium button below: