In this article, you can find out steps to set up WebViewer:
Open WebViewer on a computer?
For the moment, Motion Detection does not function when you are watching the live feed. If you want Alfred to automatically record clips when there is movement, please end the live session first.
Enable H264 Video Codec
- Type the URL "chrome://flags/"
- Change the H264 setting to "Enabled"
- Go to setting > Adds on
- Change the H264 setting to “Always Activate”
Did you ever wish you could get notified when events take place just like how Alfred works on your phone while you are using WebViewer? Now you can! You will be prompted to turn notifications on the first time you log in to the new version:
- Choose “Yes, please”
- Your browser will ask you to allow notifications. Choose “Allow”
You’re good to go!
Once you have turned on and allowed notifications, you will see a doorbell icon in the status bar like this:
You can use it to control whether you want to get notified or not. This is how the icon looks when notifications are disabled:
The notifications will look slightly different depending on whether the tab is in the foreground or not.
- When the tab is in the foreground:
- When the tab is not in the foreground:
Not getting any notification?
It is possible that you clicked on “Block” when the browser prompted. Depending on the browser you use, this is how to unlock:
Please find the lock icon next to the URL, find “Notifications”, and choose “Allow”.
Please tap on the bell icon again and you will be asked to confirm you want to allow notifications.
1. Click on the film icon to start recording. You will see a timer popping up.
2. Click on the film icon again when you are done.
3. Find the recording in the Moment section
We are in the process of adding more features to the WebViewer. Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!
If you have problems with WebViewer, please try the troubleshooting steps here to see if the issue could be solved.