Two-Way Talk is an Alfred feature that works like a walkie-talkie. With two-way talk, the viewer device can hear what is happening from the camera side and vise versa.
How do I use Two-Way Talk?
To make sure your Viewer and Camera devices can communicate with each other successfully, here are some steps you need to take to use Two-Way Talk:
On the Viewer device side:
- Select the Camera device you want to speak to
- Make sure the audio is turned on
- Long press on the microphone icon to speak
- Release the button when you're done
On the Camera device side:
- Make sure Alfred has access to the Camera device's microphone
- Go to Camera Settings
- Make sure the "Audio" toggle is switched on
- Speak to the Viewer device when the Viewer is not using Two-Way Talk
⚠️Note: When the Viewer device is speaking to the Camera device, the Viewer device will not be able to hear audios from the Camera device.
Set up your own home security camera now. Download Alfred in the Google Play Store or App Store.