If you notice any unfamiliar activities on your Alfred Account, here are several actions you may take to secure your account:
- Log out the unknown device
Tap "More" tab > "Device Management" > sign out the unknown device
- Change your password
Tap "More" tab > Tap [your name] > change your password
- Turn on App Lock
Tap "More" tab > turn on App Lock toggle
You may also follow the below tips and actions to level up your account security:
- Do not share your password with anyone
Even if you trust the person to whom you share your password, they may not store it in a secure location. It will possibly put you, your account, and your private information at risk. If you need to share your Camera device with your family and friends, please add them to your Trust Circle instead.
- Create a strong and unique password
Below are some critical rules for creating a stronger password:
- The longer the better (at least 8 characters)
- A mixture of different types of symbols (uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters)
- Not using personal information such as your name, age, date of birth, child's name
- Avoid consecutive keyboard combinations (e.g. qwerty or asdfg), sequenced numbers (12345), and letters (abcde)
Your privacy is always our top priority and we take your data protection really seriously. Please learn more about the strict security policies and technologies we've adopted to prevent unauthorized access to your data.
🙋 Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app "Report an Issue" channel.