If you enter a live session and all you see are black screens, you may receive the following error codes indicating the connectivity problem:
- 7001: Unable to start Live stream. Please check your network status and try again.
- 7006: This Camera device is offline. Please check the internet connection and battery level.
- 7008: This Viewer device is offline. Please check your network status.
7001 indicates the connection between your Viewer and Camera device is not stable. 7006 shows there are some stability issues with the Camera device. 7008 indicates the connection issue on your Viewer device.
In this article, you'll find out:
Check your Camera device stats
Please check your Camera stats before troubleshooting:
- Go to your Viewer device
- Tap the Camera name to check the network status
- Check your connection quality
Troubleshoot based on Camera device stats
Please check the connection quality on the Camera device stats, if the quality is not “Good”, it might indicate that your internet is not stable and might take a longer time to stream Live feeds:
To try to fix the problem, you can:
- Start a new session and wait for a longer time
- Connect the Viewer phone to a different network (such as an office network or free WiFi…)
If the connection stats shows "Good" but the issue persists, it means that
The connection is blocked or restricted
There might be some issues with your Internet connection in terms of bandwidth, latency, and stability on either your Camera or Viewer side.
Here are a few ways that may get rid of black screens:
- 🎬 Restart a live session later
- 📱 Connect the Viewer device to another network
- 🌐 Disable any VPN or anti-virus service on your phone
- 📶 Check the internet connection on your Viewer and Camera device
🙋 Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app "Report an Issue" channel.