While you can add as many Camera devices to the same email account, you can only watch the Live session of one Camera device on one smartphone/tablet Viewer device at a time. If more than two Viewer devices try to watch a Camera device simultaneously, one of more of the Viewer device will be denied. Depending on your Viewer Priority settings, you may receive error codes 1018 or 1019 regularly.
In this article, you'll find the:
Error codes for Camera access issues
- 1016: This Camera is not accessible now. Please try again later.
- 1018: The Camera is currently connected by [Viewer device name]. Please make sure the other Viewer is closed and try again.
- 1019: Your connection has stopped as [Viewer device name] is connected to the Camera.
Troubleshooting tips for Camera access issues
To resolve the issue of simultaneous viewing:
- Restart a live session later
- Make sure no other Viewer devices, Trust Circle Viewers, or WebViewer are still watching live
- Relaunch the app on the Camera device's side
For Android users, set up Viewer Priority for accessing camera.