Alfred's live resolution depends on a variety of factors. The quality of your live streaming can be influenced by the device model, lighting condition, and connection speed. Experimenting with the connection as well as setup could yield a more satisfying result. Here are some general tips to help optimize Alfred.
Other quick troubleshooting tips include:
- Clean and wipe your camera lens
- Check your Camera device's stats
- Switch to a Camera device with higher camera lens resolution
- Add external light sources close to the Camera device
- Upgrade to Alfred Premium to enjoy HD viewing and recording
Still have questions? Let us know on the feedback form