There are two types of videos in Alfred: Events and Moments. This article will show you:
- Where to find Events (auto-recorded videos)
- Where to find Moments (manually saved videos)
- Where to find Continuous Recording footage (loop recording)
Event Book (Auto-recorded Motion Events)
Events are automatically-recorded videos triggered by Motion Detection.
- Click on the Event Book:
- Select an Event Group
- Tap on the Event video you want to view
Moments (Manually saved videos)
Moments are manually-recorded videos from live and manually-saved (shared) videos from Event Book. To find your Moments:
- Tap on the overall Settings
- Tap on Moments:
- Tap on the Moment video you want to view
Where to find Continuous Recording Playback (loop recording)
Playback is an 8-hour recording loop video from the Continuous Recording. It is stored on your Camera device and can be viewed from your Viewer device by tapping the Playback button in Live view.
- Make sure your Camera device is online, and Continuous Recording is already turned on
- Tap the camera’s thumbnail on your Viewer device
- Tap the playback button in the bottom left corner
- Tap and drag the timeline to view recorded footage from a specific time. The red bars will show you when motions were captured.
You may also pinch or zoom in to change the scale on the timeline
🙋 Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app "Report an Issue" channel.