There are two scenarios where Viewer Priority may not work:
1. When a Live session was not ended properly (error code 1016)
If a Live session from your Camera device has not been ended, or if it is an iOS device, an incoming Viewer will receive a 1016 error code.
- Make sure there isn't another device watching Live, and
- Try again in 20 seconds
2. When you can't change the settings (error code 5023 & 5024)
- For error code 5023: Update the Alfred app on your Camera device
- For error code 5024: Switch your Camera device to an Android device. Viewer Priority is not currently available on iOS devices.
⚠️Note: Viewer Priority is not supported on iOS Camera devices. For iOS Viewer devices, the only option is Always reject.