Passcode lock is an Android-only feature where you can choose to lock your Camera device with a system passcode. This prevents intruders or unwanted personnel from being able to turn your Camera device off when you're not around. When you activate passcode lock, anyone who tries to access the Camera device will have to enter the passcode first.
⚠️Note: Passcode lock can only enabled after live session has been streamed successfully.
Here's how to set up passcode lock:
- Go to your Camera device
- Tap on Camera device settings
- Switch on the Passcode Lock toggle
- Tap AGREE when you see the following pop up
- Tap ACTIVATE when the following screen shows up (this screen may look different on different Android devices)
- Tap GOT IT when the pop up shows up
- Leave Alfred's app
- Go to the device's systems setting
- Tap on Lock screen (this screen may look different on different Android devices)
- Tap on Password to add a new passcode
Enter a passcode for your device
- Tap on Continue
- Relaunch Alfred
- When prompted, enter the passcode from Step 11
If you want to change or cancel passcode lock, please visit your system settings.