There are 2 possible reasons why you may not be able to access your Camera device from the Viewer side:
- Alfred has been terminated by the device in the background (7011)
- The previous live session did not end properly, causing the camera to get occupied (7011)
- Another app is using the device's camera function (7012)
All of these issues can only be found on Android devices.
There are a few tips on preventing and resolving 7011 and 7012 issues:
- Lock Alfred in the background (Android-only)
- Disable battery optimization for Alfred
- Don't press the power or home key
- Make sure no other app is using the camera function (e.g. taking photos, Skype, etc.)
- Apply additional settings if you're using Huawei, ASUS, OPPO, and Xiaomi device
If the issue persists and you're on Camera version 2.0 for your Camera device, please switch back to Camera version 1.0:
Lock Alfred in the background (Android-only)
⚠️ Note: When you have an app running, but it’s not the focus on the screen, it is considered to be running in the background.
- Find Alfred in the background
- Tap on the Alfred logo
- Lock Alfred
- You might also have to activate the app by relaunching the app every couple of hours.