There are 2 possible reasons why you may not be able to access your Camera device from the Viewer side:
- Alfred has been terminated by the device in the background (7011)
- Another app is using the device's camera function (7012)
Both of these issues can only be found on Android devices.
There are a few tips on preventing and resolving 7011 and 7012 issues:
- Lock Alfred in the background (Android-only)
- Disable battery optimization for Alfred
- Don't press the power or home key
- Make sure no other app is using the camera function (e.g. taking photos, Skype, etc.)
- Apply additional settings if you're using Huawei, ASUS, OPPO, and Xiaomi device
If the issue persists and you're on Camera v2.0 for your Camera device, switch back to Camera v1.0:
Lock Alfred in the background (Android-only)
Note: When you have an app running, but it’s not the focus on the screen it is considered to be running in the background.
- Find Alfred in the background
- Tap on the Alfred logo
- Lock Alfred
- You might also have to activate the app by relaunching the app every couple of hours.
Still have questions? Let us know on the feedback form