There are three kinds of videos: Events, Moments, and Continuous Recording Footage.
- Event videos may disappear because:
- Moment videos that you record and save are kept permanently. They will only disappear if you delete them.
- Continuous Recording Footage is an 8-hour recording loop video. The new video will overwrite the older one automatically after 8 hours.
In addition to the reasons mentioned above:
- If your network is unstable, videos may not show up on your Viewer device. Read this section of the article to troubleshoot connection issues.
- If your AlfredCamera app is on an older version, the videos may not be shown successfully. Please update your app to the latest version to solve this problem.
Please know that if your Event/Moment videos are deleted accidentally, or your Continuous Recording footage is overwritten with the new footage, there's no way to retrieve them.
🙋 Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app "Report an Issue" channel.