If you were not upgraded even after you've paid for Alfred Premium, please follow the steps below to fix the issue:
Resend the purchase request
- Tap the button in the top right corner of the app
- Choose the same plan you chose initially (1 month/12 months)
- Tap on Already paid for an upgrade?
- The app will send your purchase request again.
Sign in with another email (error code: 6008)
Premium and Plus plans are not device-dependent but account-dependent. If you see a 6008 error message after you resend the purchase request, it may indicate that you've upgraded to Alfred Premium on another account. Please:
- Tap the "More" tab
- Tap “Sign Out”
- Sign in Alfred with other accounts
(⚠️ If you are using the Apple sign-in option, please disable Hide My Email first.)
Clear the cache and data of the Play Store (error code: 6005)
When you get a 6005 error code, it means that there's a temporary glitch with the service. To solve this issue, you can clear the cache and data of the Play Store:
- Open your device's Settings .
- Tap Apps & notifications See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store & upload again.
Contact Support and provide your order number
If the above suggestion doesn't solve the issue, please contact us via the in-app “Report an Issue” channel with the following information:
- Alfred Order number
You can find the 32-digit order number in the confirmation email we sent to you. (The email title should be: Welcome to AlfredCamera Premium)
- All your Alfred accounts
- The error code (ex: 6008 or 6005) you see after you resend the purchase request
Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app “Report an Issue” channel.