If you were not upgraded even after you've paid for Alfred Premium, please follow the steps below to fix the issue:
- Resend purchase request
- Sign in with another email (error code: 6008)
- Clear the cache and data of the Play Store (error code: 6005)
- Contact Support and provide your order number
Resend the purchase request
- Tap the button in the top right corner of the app
- Choose the same plan you chose initially (1 month/12 month)
- Tap on Already paid for an upgrade?
- The app will send your purchase request again.
Sign in with another email (error code: 6008)
Premium and Plus plans are not device-dependent, but account-dependent. If you see an 6008 error message after you resend the purchase request, it may indicate that you've upgraded to Alfred Premium on another account. Please
- Tap on "More"
- Tap Sign Out
- Sign in Alfred with other accounts
(⚠️ If you are using the Apple sign-in option, please disable Hide My Email first.)
Clear the cache and data of the Play Store (error code: 6005)
When you got a 6005 error code, it means that there's a temporary glitch with the service. To solve this issue, you can clear the cache and data of the Play Store:
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store & upload again.
Contact Support and provide your order number
If the following suggestion doesn't solve the issue, please contact us via the Report an Issue channel on the app's side menu with the following information:
- Order number
- All your Alfred accounts
- The error code (ex: 6005) you see after you resend the purchase request
Still have questions? Let us know via the Report an Issue channel.