If you can't upgrade to Alfred Premium or Plus, please:
- Update your payment method in Google Play Store and App Store
- Clear the cache and data of the Google Play Store & Google Play Service (Android only)
- Try reconnecting to the WiFi or other networks again
- Restart the phone
- Check if another account have been used to upgrade to Premium or Plus (Error code: 6008)
If none of the above works, please:
- Establish a more stable internet connection
- Follow tips on troubleshooting connection issues
- Contact Google Play Store support or App Store support for further assistance
Alternatively, if you have made a payment but haven't been upgraded to Alfred Premium, click here for instructions on restoring purchase.
Still have questions? Let us know via the "Report an Issue" channel on the app's side menu.