If you can't upgrade to Alfred Premium or Plus, please:
- Update your payment method in Google Play Store and App Store
- Clear the cache and data of the Google Play Store & Google Play Service (Android only) (Error code: 6005)
- Try reconnecting to the WiFi or other networks again
- Restart the phone
- Check if another account has been used to upgrade to Premium or Plus (Error code: 6008)
If none of the above works, please:
- Establish a more stable internet connection
- Follow the tips on troubleshooting connection issues
- Contact Google Play Store support or App Store support for further assistance
Alternatively, if you have made a payment but haven't been upgraded to Alfred Premium, click here for instructions on restoring purchase.
Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app "Report an Issue" channel.