There are situations in which you may not be able to update Alfred. In such instances, Google Play Store will show you the following error message:
Your device isn't compatible with this version
To fix the error, clear Google Play Store's cache and data:
- Pull down the notification bar on your Android device
- Tap the gear-shaped settings icon, or find “settings” in the application tray
- Navigate to Apps or App Manager.
- Scroll down to find Google Play Store.
- Tap Clear Cache or Data as shown below:
If clearing the cache and data doesn't solve the problem:
- Restart the Google Play Store
- Install the app again
If the issue persists, please check here for more information.
Still have questions? Let us know on the feedback form