Since there is no limit to the number of devices you can add to your account, we recommend you regularly review the listed devices and remove all of those you don’t recognize or no longer use. You can view or remove every device connected to your Alfred account via Google or Apple.
Manage device activity via Google
- Go to your Google Account
- On the left navigation panel, select “Security”
- On the Recent security events panel, select “Review security event”
- Check for any suspicious activities. If you find any devices that didn't come from you, select “Don’t recognize a device?” Then, follow the steps on the screen to help secure your account.
Manage device activity via Apple
On your Apple devices:
- Tap Settings > [your name], then scroll down
- Tap any device name to view more detailed information
- Check for any unrecognized devices. If you find any devices that didn't come from you, tap the device, then tap “Remove from Account”
Your account privacy is our first priority. If you notice any unfamiliar activities on your Alfred account, here are some suggestions for you to secure your account.
Set up your own home security camera now. Download Alfred in the Google Play Store or App Store.