2-Step Verification is a security feature that helps protect your account and password. It involves two authentication methods performed one after the other to verify you are the owner of the account. You can learn how to enable the 2-Step verification below:
Using Google sign in
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Settings > Google > Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap “Security”.
- Under "Signing in to Google," tap “2-Step Verification”.
- Tap “Turn off”.
- Confirm by tapping “Turn off”.
Using Apple sign in
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap “Turn On Two-Factor Authentication”.
- Tap “Continue”.
- Enter the phone number where you want to receive verification codes when you sign in. You can choose to receive the codes by text message or automated phone call.
- Tap “Next”.
- Enter the verification code to verify your phone number and turn on two-factor authentication.
Your account privacy is our first priority. If you notice any unfamiliar activities on your Alfred account, here are some suggestions for you to secure your account.
Still have questions? Please contact us from the More tab in the app