If you can’t start a live session, or your video list can’t complete loading, you might receive the following error codes indicating the connectivity problems:
- 7001: Unable to start Live stream. Please check your network status and try again.
- 7008: This Viewer device is offline. Please check your network status.
7001 indicates that the connection between your Viewer and Camera device is not stable.
7008 suggests the connection issue is on your Viewer device.
What to do when I see 7001/7008?
Here are a few ways to check the stability of your network and give you better Live streaming results:
- 🎬 Restart a Live session later
- 📱 Connect the Viewer device to another network
- 🌐 Disable any VPN or anti-virus service on your phone
- 📶 Check the internet connection on your Viewer and Camera device
🙋 Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app "Report an Issue" channel.