If unfortunately, your device has been lost or stolen, here are some tips for ensuring that your account remains secure.
⚠️ Please note that the Alfred app cannot geo-locate or track the device.
1. Back up your videos (or video evidence)
Your Motion Detection videos are saved on the cloud and are kept there for 7 days (14 for Premium users). Please first download the Alfred app on another device, or log in to Alfred's WebViewer. Then follow the instructions to download your videos or any footage Alfred might have captured during the theft.
2. Make your Alfred account more secure
- App Lock
To give your account extra protection, you can also enable Alfred's App Lock which locks the app screen on all your Viewer and Camera devices. If someone gets physical access to your smartphone, App Lock helps you to protect your personal data from unauthorized access.
- Device Management
You can view and manage every device that has been used to log in to your Alfred account. If you found an unrecognized device signed in to your Alfred account, you can remove the unknown devices.
3. Change your passwords
- Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/41078
4. Lock (or erase) your phone remotely
5. Report your missing device to local law enforcement
- Manage Device Activity on Google Account or Apple Device
- 2-Step Verification
- What do I do if my account has been hacked?
🙋 Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app "Report an Issue" channel.