AlfredCam's firmware version 1.0.2 has been released on September 13th, 2022.
Please update your firmware to the latest version for an enhanced user experience.
Firmware version 1.0.2 (2022/9/13):
- Continuous Recording > Record footages to the SD card continuously
- SD Card Management > Check space utilization, format, or eject the SD card in the camera
- Motion Detection Schedule > Set your own schedule to enable the Motion Detection and recording
- Improved Auto Night Vision algorithm > AlfredCam now switches day/night mode more accurately
- Improved video file uploading mechanism > You won’t miss the latest recording under an unstable network connection
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Firmware version 0.9.0 (2022/7/5):
- Record important Moments in Live feeds > You can now manually record videos from the Live feed and find them in your “Moments”!
- No More False Alarms > Detection Zone allows you to only receive alerts when motions are detected in a specific area.
- Enhanced Auto Night Vision > Enjoy a more accurate Auto Day/Night Vision switch
- Speed up resetting time > Resetting for your AlfredCam reduces from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
Firmware version 0.7.1 (2022/6/7):
- One-click debug > You can now easily upload debug logs for issue investigation.
- Optimized Person Detection > Experience a more focused detection sensitivity to avoid false alarms.
- Recording issue fixed > Fixed event recording malfunction after reconnecting to the Internet.
- Notification issue fixed > Your camera name can be displayed correctly on the Event video notifications.
🙋 Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app "Report an Issue" channel.