Timestamps allow you to see the time and date when your videos or motions are recorded from your cameras. When your devices are running the app or firmware versions listed below, you may enable this feature and timestamps will be overlaid on your videos (Motion Events, Moments, and Continuous Recording playback).
- App Version: 2023.1.0 or above on both Viewer and Camera devices
- Firmware Version: currently unavailable (still in development)
If you are a free user and want to add a timestamp to your videos, please upgrade to Alfred Premium and follow the steps below to enable this feature.
- Tap the Camera's settings wheel
- Scroll down and turn on the Show Timestamp toggle
⚠️Note: If you are a Premium user, a timestamp will be automatically overlaid on your videos.
- How to remove the AlfredCamera watermark from my video?
- How do I download videos?
- Where does Alfred store my videos?
🙋 Still have questions? Let us know via the in-app "Report an Issue" channel.