A stable network connection is critical for Alfred to work. When the Camera phone is unplugged, the phone’s system will restrict the network and lead to camera offline or fail to upload Motion Detection videos.
To ensure your Camera device a stable power, here are things to be considered:
- Use chargers and cables from original manufacturers.
- Make sure the cable is connected stably to your charger and your device.
- Plug the charger into a stable power source (suggestion: wall outlet).
- Delete unnecessary apps on the Camera device.
- Change battery if needed.
To avoid battery overheating and swelling, you can:
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Tape your device to the wall to diffuse heat
- Take the case off of your Camera device
- Unplug Camera devices when not in use
- Use a charger with a timer
- Use a smart power plug/outlet
- Reduce screen brightness
- Delete unused apps