A stable network connection is critical for Alfred to work. When the Camera phone is unplugged, the phone’s system will restrict the network and cause the app offline or fail to upload Motion Detection videos.
To ensure your Camera phone a stable power, here are things to be considered:
- Use chargers and cables from original manufacturers.
- Make sure the cable is connected stably to your charger and your phone.
- Plug the charger into a stable power source (suggestion: wall outlet).
- Delete unnecessary apps on the Camera phone.
- Change battery if needed.
To avoid battery overheating, you can:
- Disable Camera with Remote Switch when you don’t need it
- Take off your phone’s case
- Tape the phone to the wall to diffuse heat
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Use a timer or smart plug to control the charging time
Tip: You can check the remaining battery level of your Camera phone on the app.